- God—We believe that there is one God who exists in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ—We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, was wholly God and wholly man, lived a sinless life, died in our place as a sacrifice for the sins of mankind, was buried, arose bodily from the grave, and ascended into Heaven.
- The Return of Christ—We believe that Jesus Christ will literally return to earth. In keeping with His promise, He will return to earth in person. He will be seen in all His greatness by all people on the earth. The dead will be raised. Christ will judge all men with honesty. The lost will be sent to Hell, the place of never-ending punishment. The born again, in their resurrected and glorified bodies, will receive their reward. They will live forever in Heaven with the Lord.
- The Holy Spirit—We believe that God the Holy Spirit is active in convincing unbelievers of their need for salvation, and is the Comforter and Guide Who lives in every believer.
- The Holy Bible—We believe that the Bible is the Divinely Inspired Word of God without any error, the sole authority for life and faith. It was written by the hands of men with words from the heart of God.
- Mankind—We believe that man is a special creation of God, made in His image, but that through the sin of the first man, Adam, mankind fell so that all men are sinners and need salvation.
- Salvation—We believe that salvation is a gift received through repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Assurance—We believe that every person who is truly saved is eternally secure in the Lord Jesus Christ. Believers that God has accepted in Christ and set apart for His work by His Spirit will never lose their salvation. They shall continue forever. Believers may sin because of neglect and temptation and grieve the Spirit because they sin. Believers may damage their graces and comforts because of sin. Believers bring worldly judgments on themselves because of sin. Even though they sin, believers will remain saved by the power of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Church—We believe that the church is a local body of believers with the Lord Jesus Christ as the Head. The New Testament describes the church as the Body of Christ. This church includes all believers from throughout history. These believers come from every ethnic and country and language group which has ever existed. Prayer—We believe that each believer has direct access to God through the Lord Jesus Christ.